Today I did my first out of the house shot. I had a meeting at work that lasted until 5 and then I had made plans to go out to dinner with some coworkers after that. So this morning I packed up all my equipment and headed of to work (I was so freaked about it that I took everything I needed for the shot but forgot my purse lol). After the meeting I set everything out and took the plunge.
Now I feel like I took a further step into being infertile, I ventured out of my house during shot time. And I can truly say 'I did shots at work' hahaha.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Coming Out!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yowza! Good for you. I plan around my shots-LOL. Cannot imagine doing them anywhere outside my house yet. The longer this drags out, though, the sooner I am sure I'll have to get over it!
Post a Comment