My sister and I were talking about God showing us signs the other day. Had we missed our signs that God was sending us for which way our lives would lead. I came across this and thought I would share it with you
"The man whispered, "God, speak to me" and a Chickadee sang.
But, the man did not hear.
So the man yelled "God, speak to me!" And, the thunder rolled across the sky.
But, the man did not listen.
The man looked around and said, "God let me see you." And a star shined brightly.
But the man did not notice.
And, the man shouted, "God show me a miracle!" And, a life was born.
But, the man did not know.
So, the man cried out in despair, "Touch me God, and let me know you are here!"
Whereupon, God reached down and touched the man.
But, the man brushed the butterfly away and walked on.
Don't miss out on a blessing because it isn't packaged the way that you expect."
Why does this come up today? I went shopping at the mall today and while I was looking at some baby clothes I see this little boy following me (maybe 5-6 years old). He's talking in spanish so I know he is hispanic. Anyway he follows me for a couple minutes then asks a question. When I turn around he realizes that I am not his mommy. He thought I was his mommy. He then starts looking for his mom and I see her looking for him. After she stresses to him the importance of not leaving her side, in spanish. I start thinking. If munchkin is a boy will he look like this little cutie. Is this a sign that munchkin is near? Is this a sign that munchkin is a boy? Is it a sign that someone will soon be calling me mommy? Larry's mom says its a sign, Larry just laughs at us. lol Anyway this is my life, always asking questions, always looking for signs.
Friday, July 21, 2006
Signs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sounds like a sign to me. HOw sweet is that...soon, I say soon a little boy will be calling you MOMMY
Post a Comment