We did some shopping today and this is what we ended up with. I dont buy much clothes for the munchkin manly because we dont know the gender. Once in a while I see something I really like so I go ahead and buy it. I went and saw it like three times before I actually bought it:

*going with my signs theme, something funny happened while we were shopping. We were asked at two different locations if what we were buying was for a girl or a boy. Did we want a boy disney bag or a girl disney bag? How weird is that? I was like 'ummm...do you have a unknown gender bag?'. what kind of sign is this? very weird.
Onto other shopping adventures, I love books. Among the things I want to teach munchkin is a love for books, so with that in mind everytime I see a good bargain I buy some. This were $1 a piece:
And this is the books we have accumulated for munchkin. Some are in English, some in Spanish and some in both languages. If anyone knows of any good books for munchkin please pass on the title so I can look for it. Thanks
Have a great one everyone!
Saturday, July 29, 2006
Shopping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
the jean jacket is too cute. I love pooh and friends on the back. I think it's great that you have books in both English and Spanish. What a wonderful gift. Are you fluent, I'm not sure for some reason I think you are. It will be great that he/she will be bilingual.
Post a Comment